Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education license activation

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
thomas_youster
371 Views, 10 Replies

Education license activation

We are completely unable to get new licenses for the Autodesk suite. We can generate serial numbers in the portal but cannot register them during the registeronce process. We have tried multiple accounts and have created support tickets but all we are getting sent to is unrelated support articles. No acknowledgement of the issue we're facing, nor the screenshots we have provided. 

Is anyone else having this issue. Or is there anyone we can get in direct contact with for support? 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

@thomas_youster, Can you hare the screenshot's of the error..??

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 3 of 11

Hi Rushabh,

I have attached some of the screenshots. 

The third picture is the slightly different error my colleague gets following the same process. 

Thanks,
Tom

Message 4 of 11

Here are another two which may be useful

Thanks

Tom

Message 5 of 11

@thomas_youster, Firstly, remove or Hide any personal information like email address, License number, etc. from pics and refrain from sharing any such information on forum's. As this is a public forum. 

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Message 6 of 11

@thomas_youster, For the error "The system has encountered a problem. You may try again in a while or submit this registration request directly using customer service link (202)", Have a look at this..!!

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/The-system-has-enc...

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Message 7 of 11

Thanks Rushabh I think I have removed any serial numbers now. 

Message 8 of 11

@thomas_youster, For the error "Thanks for initiating your product activation. The system encountered a problem registering or activating your product. Please submit your registration information to us in a Customer Service request and an Autodesk representative will contact you." have a look at this..!!

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-Thanks-for-i...

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Message 9 of 11

Hi Rushabh,

Going through the process again but registering to a user instead of an organization appears to resolve the issue. We are just testing the license file now. Thanks for the help. I will accept the solution once we're finished testing. 

Cheers,

Tom

Message 10 of 11

J'ai besoin de votre aide

Message 11 of 11

Tr

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report