Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

education and student access problem

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
b.rea
823 Views, 10 Replies

education and student access problem

Steps to reproduce
Dear Autodesk,
I am having trouble getting my educational access approved.

Expected results
Ability to use AutoCAD and other products

Actual results
Your website states "Apologies for the delay. The verification system is currently experiencing a problem. We’re working hard to resolve the issue. Please try again later."

URL where issue occurs
https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual

Browser
Safari

OS
Mac

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
rushabhthakkar_910
in reply to: b.rea

@b.reaTry using a different browser and try using Incognito mode too. Also try rebooting your system. 

If these don't work, contact educational support...!! https://www.autodesk.com/education/support

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 3 of 11
mdavis22569

Try rebooting the PC

Then use SAFARI or Google Chrome in the Incognito Mode.

This should help resolve it

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 11
ricardo_8896

I have the same problem and I have tried with other search engines and in incognito mode my problem is still not solved, I always get the same thing...

I also contact autodesk technical support and I'm still waiting for a solution...

If you got any solution please provide it.

Message 5 of 11

Hi @ricardo_8896,

I've escalated your case within our educational support team, they will be in touch soon,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 6 of 11
u1153788

I have the same issue and tried to access it with several browsers: Chrome incognito window, MS Edge, and Brave private window. 

I still can not access the products. The website says "Apologies for the delay. Open a private window or incognito window and try again"

I would much appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem. 

Message 7 of 11
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: u1153788

Hi @u1153788,

Unfortunately, we are aware of an issue which presents with this error message.

Please reach out to our education team who will be able to resolve this issue for you.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 8 of 11

Hi Leo,
I mentor a top-ranked FTC robotics team and am running into the exact same problem, unable to progress with creating my education account to get access to Autodesk CAD software.  I've tried multiple browsers, in cognito and even different login emails, over the course of months.

Can you also escalate my case to the educational support team, so they can get in touch with me?

I've tried reaching them through the link you provided.  But I always get deadended with the virtual chat agent and have not been able to contact a human for help.

Thank you!

Message 9 of 11

Hi @pete_hwangE83KT,

I can't find your account in our education backend, can you please try going to https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual and select 'Get Educational Access', there is an option for mentors.

If you have any screenshots of any issues, that will be greatly appreciated if I need to reach out to the education team.

Leo Warren

Message 10 of 11
shauryabichu

i have the same problem. i cant access it on any browser on my laptop or computer but it works fine on phone. sadly i cant do my work on my phone

Message 11 of 11
TAR_Loki

Hello together,

I too have had this problem for over a month now.
I have also contacted the support team directly and my ticket was also forwarded to the colleagues. ( CaseNo:20789104. )
However, when I read it here, it almost seems like there is a general problem with the login.

I just tried to have my username sent to me and got the following message:

2023-09-11 09_01_20-Autodesk und 1 weitere Seite - Geschäftlich – Microsoft​ Edge.png

Could it be that the Education database has a problem if the actual user exists several times in the system and therefore can't reset the name and password information?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report