Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Software for my home school children

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
347 Views, 3 Replies

Downloading Software for my home school children

I partially home school my two sons in conjunction, and with the support of their local school district.  The purpose of this colaborative stradgey is to maintain and challenge our gifted students.  In the terms and conditions I believe we fall under the qualifing statement that follows: "expressly recognized by a local school governing body as an acceptable alternative to an accredited educational institution". I was hoping that you could provide me guidence or a contact person to inquire how to proceed from here.  My 5th grade son has completed all non-CAD Standards in his text Exploring Drafting 11th edition and is very excited to begin exploring CAD drafting.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Great to hear that you want them to learn the software. You can submit a request for assistance with the education community directly here. You should just be able to download the software from the education community though.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

Hello,

we are also homeschooling our children. 

I have tried the link included in the previous post but it did not work.

Could you please advise how we can use Autodesk software (Fusion 360 in particular) in our homeschool?

We have two students who need an educational license.

Thank you,

Peter

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

eligibility requirements are listed on their website: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/education-program/who-can-join/el...

if you are not eligible then you can’t get the student licenses

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report