Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Links on the Autodesk Virtual Agent

31 REPLIES 31
SOLVED
Message 1 of 32
camilo.lemos
66417 Views, 31 Replies

Download Links on the Autodesk Virtual Agent

Virtual Agent

The Autodesk Virtual Agent (VA) was created to help you get the answers for your questions quickly and efficiently. We've added different features as the Virtual Agent becomes more popular - FAQs, System Requirements, Upgrade Info, Product Guides...you name it! - but one feature that really stands out for our customers is the ability to seamlessly download supported versions of their Autodesk software. 

Most Autodesk programs - including suites - can be downloaded from the VA. These applications are available in English and, in their vast majority, encompass versions 2010 to 2015. 

Downloading Autodesk software from the Virtual Agent is simple and safe (we actually reommend using the VA with firewall and anti-virus disabled for re-downloads of corrupted files and Communication Error cases). 

• Access the Virtual Agent on this link.
  • Click on Download Links
  • Select the product family which contains your product (e.g click on "AutoCAD Products" to download AutoCAD Mechanical)
  • Select the product you wish to download
  • Click on the appropriate configuration for your computer (32-bit, 64-bit or Mac) and the download should start automatically
  • Note that suites and other bigger programs may be divided into 2 or more parts; you must download all parts and extract them to be able to install the program correctly.

We'd like to invite you to spend a few minutes exploring the different features of the Autodesk Virtual Agent....and you if you need a download link, you know where to get it:) 

Camilo Lemos

31 REPLIES 31
Message 21 of 32

Autodesk only maintains the current released product year and 3 legacy versions.  Legacy versions that are older than this guideline are considered obsoleted and no longer supported by Autodesk and thus there's no "live" download for these releases.  Please see this article for additional information.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 22 of 32

Thank you for your help Mark. 

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Are the versions available on Virtual Agent. The "final" version, or would something like 3ds MAX 2016 still need to have the service packs and any updates installed?

Message 24 of 32
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

The download of the full installation media is based on the original release of the product.  Updates would need to be applied after you complete the installation.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you for the prompt reply. I was hoping they were the complete version. I have a customer that wants me to work on a project he built on Max 2016 and I haven't had 2016 installed since 2017 came out and he is insisting I work in Max 2016 to guarantee compatibility when I send it back. I still have all my license information,so I guess that's a plus.

Looks like I better get to installing and updating.

Message 26 of 32
Anonymous

site not found

Message 27 of 32
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

What site it not found?

Mark Lancaster

Message 28 of 32
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Autodesk updates are a subscription benefit for subscribers or maintenance plan subscribers. You can access update in your Autodesk Account if you receive these benefits. 

Go to the "Product Updates" tab & use the filter icon on the top right. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 29 of 32
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Just checking in with you, hope you were able to resolve this.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 30 of 32
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

If it showed an accept as a solution button I would. But all I have is a "like" and "Reply" button.

Message 31 of 32
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Not a problem. Smiley Happy

You would need to revisit the forum post, by clicking the link titled "Download Links on the Autodesk Virtual Agent" in the email. 

Have a great day & thank you for using the forums! 

Message 32 of 32
rabbani883

download civil 3d

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report