Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Autodesk Navisworks NWC File Export Utility, links not working

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
fpensa
20089 Views, 5 Replies

Download Autodesk Navisworks NWC File Export Utility, links not working

With the exception of the 2021 version, download links in the webpage "Download Autodesk Navisworks NWC File Export Utility" aren't working... I need the 2019 version

https://www.autodesk.ca/en/products/navisworks/autodesk-navisworks-nwc-export-utility?plc=NAVSIM&ter...

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jrobrador19
in reply to: fpensa

Hi there,

I reached out to Autodesk Support, because I also cannot download from the website. I was advised to use a different browser. I'm currently using the new Microsoft Edge which is also chromium based like Google Chrome. So I tried to download using my Internet Explorer and it works! 

Kudos to Autodesk Live Chat support.

I hope this helps.

Please hit the ACCEPT SOLUTION or LIKE button if my post helped you to solve your problem.

Jerous Obrador 

Mechanical Engineer| LinkedIn | Autodesk Certified InstructorRevit Architecture Certified ProfessionalRevit MEP: Mechanical Certified ProfessionalRevit MEP: Electrical Certified ProfessionalInventor Certified Professional | Laguna, Philippines

Win 10 Pro / Dell G7 7590 / i7-9750H / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 

Message 3 of 6
fpensa
in reply to: jrobrador19

nope, 2019 did not work with Explorer either

Message 4 of 6
jrobrador19

Try this link: https://efulfillment.autodesk.com/NetSWDLD/2019/PLC0000012/652E49E4-E42A-4629-8012-ED929DB85C88/SFX/...

Try using this link on other browsers like Firefox or Safari. You can also try to clear the cookies and cached files of your local browser then try again.

I hope this helps.

Please hit the ACCEPT SOLUTION or LIKE button if my post helped you to solve your problem.

Jerous Obrador 

Mechanical Engineer| LinkedIn | Autodesk Certified InstructorRevit Architecture Certified ProfessionalRevit MEP: Mechanical Certified ProfessionalRevit MEP: Electrical Certified ProfessionalInventor Certified Professional | Laguna, Philippines

Win 10 Pro / Dell G7 7590 / i7-9750H / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 

Message 5 of 6
CharlesGoin

WHY is the exporter not BUILT INTO REVIT ! 

Seriously Autodesk.. 

Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: CharlesGoin

@CharlesGoin wrote:

WHY is the exporter not BUILT INTO REVIT ! 

Seriously Autodesk.. 

No one here is Autodesk Revit team, but you can ask Autodesk over there, that forum exists right there just so you could ask/tell Autodesk whatever you want https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/idb-p/302 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report