Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
328 Views, 1 Reply

compressed interface?

Hi,

I am a student using the students version of 3Ds Max 2014 and i have an issue with the interface, it only seems to effect The Motion tab but it compresses the menu so certain options such as the continuity and Bias option in the TCB rollout cant be seen, as shown in the attached image.

I have tried repairing and reinstalling the software, updating my graphics driver and reverting to default UI and obviously rebooting 3ds max and my pc still nothing has fixed it. any one have any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BenBisares
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like the UI clipping is due to your text DPI setting in windows. You have it set too high which is causing the Max UI to move too much. Try setting it back to 100%. Go to the Control Panel and search for "make text larger", you should get only one hit (see attachment). Click on it and set it to 100%.

The downside is that it will make your text everywhere smaller which will make it hard to read on high resolution + small screen combinations.

Ben Bisares

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report