Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial and student license on same computer.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Jpetersen78
512 Views, 2 Replies

Commercial and student license on same computer.

Hello all, 

I work for a civil engineering company and have an account through work, this has the AEC Suite commercial license attached to it. I am currently enrolled in a Mechanical Engineering program and want to put the educational version of Inventor and Fusion on my PC at home. I do already have commercial software on my home pc under the work account, due in part to having to work from home last year. Can I put the two types of licenses on the same pc as long as the accounts and software are different (i.e. Inventor and C3D)? I have searched the forums and could not find a solid answer on this subject.  If there is an answer please point me in the right direction. 

Thank you,

Jason Petersen

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Jpetersen78

its possible but its not recommended you do this

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Jpetersen78
in reply to: DarrenP

@DarrenP  Thank you for the quick response. I will ensure that I remove the work software fully before putting the student licenses on my pc.  Thank you,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report