Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Download VRED Pro 2021

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dangertaz1
877 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot Download VRED Pro 2021

Hi,

I'm an educator who teaches VRED as part of my class.  A few weeks ago my VRED 2020 license stopped working.

•   I tried to download VRED 2021 but the download page kept flashing 'We are experiencing issues, please try again later'.

• I tried again just now and nothing happens when I click on VRED Professional> Get Started.  No reaction from the page at all.

Is there a timeline on when this will be fixed? Is there a work around I can use to download and license an educational VRED Pro 2021?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: dangertaz1

Do you show it listed in our account manager?

Also have you tried here:

https://www.autodesk.com/products/vred/free-trial

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
dangertaz1
in reply to: mdavis22569

In my Autodesk Manager, I only see VRED 2019, not 2021.  

autodesk manager only has vred 2019.PNG

When I click your link, I'm taken to the student area and I am able to attempt to install VRED 2021.  The problem is VRED can't find a license on my machine.  I was hoping re-installing VRED would send a serial number to me.  I'm going to uninstall VRED completely and try to reinstall.

vred pro is already installed.PNG

Message 4 of 4
dangertaz1
in reply to: dangertaz1

It seems to be working now. 

1. I uninstalled ALL versions of VRED, I had a few versions laying around on my machine. 
  2. Rebooted.
  3. Once that was done, I downloaded and installed VRED 2021 as an admin.  

Seems fixed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report