Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Manage Users

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Brett.Krouskop
386 Views, 9 Replies

Can't Manage Users

Steps to reproduce
We get an error when we try to add users to our account. We've tried multiple administrators and we all see the same issue. It says that users can't be added because of network issues. This has been going on for two days and is a major issue for us.

Expected results
Add a new user account

Actual results
Error

URL where issue occurs
https://manage.autodesk.com/uma/user-list/users

Browser
Chrome

OS
Windows

Attachment

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: Brett.Krouskop

@Brett.Krouskop What did these offer for more information?

pendean_0-1717506767606.png

Message 3 of 10
Brett.Krouskop
in reply to: pendean

It just says "users weren't assigned" and lists the name and email of that user. 

Message 4 of 10
pendean

Assuming you are using the + INVITE USER button, have you tried and had any luck getting assistance from that page in the meantime? Right here

pendean_0-1717515786735.png

Message 5 of 10

Hi @Brett.Krouskop 

Can you see anyone who was assigned it?

Can you try a new browser or one incognito? 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 10

For what it's worth, I was just experiencing this myself. In my case, it turned out to be the ad-blocker extension I had running. Once that was disabled for the site I was able to add users without any issue. 

Message 7 of 10

@Brett.Krouskop my thought kind of too.. and why I think a different browse might be able to show it ..  

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 8 of 10

@Brett.Krouskop my thought kind of too.. and why I think a different browse might be able to show it ..  

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 9 of 10
Simon_Weel

Did you try the browsers Incognito / private mode?

Message 10 of 10

I think I've figured it out. We found that this email address had been registered under a different group and then the user deleted. Now that email is locked out. The error message we're getting is just misleading. It seems to point to some sort of web site issue (which around the same time, the site was throwing up an error even trying to pull up the user lists so that made sense), when I think it's the email not being available. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report