Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install Revit 2022

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
578 Views, 2 Replies

Can't Install Revit 2022

I have tried multiple times to download Revit 2022 and every time I try to run the file to extract to my autodesk folder it says that "Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet." What is it missing? I have downloaded from the autodesk website with my school credentials. is there anything I may be missing?

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 3
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

You can download it from Autodesk Virtual Agent https://ava.autodesk.com/modular/  without having to change settings ...

GO to link and type "Download" then follows with the inputs shown in black when AVA asks you for what's next...till you reach the part where you can pick the packs and download each separately

RDAOU_0-1630565724731.png

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report