Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can't get student activation code on Simulation Mechanical

8件の返信8
返信
メッセージ1/9
Anonymous
2200 件の閲覧回数, 8 件の返信

Can't get student activation code on Simulation Mechanical

Hello,

I'm currently using Simulation Mechanica 2016 as a student and the product is going to expire soon. I tried to request the activaton code from here https: //registeronce.autodesk.com/prodreg/beginRegistration.action , but it says I have to send a request to the customer servive.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

8件の返信8
メッセージ2/9
Otto
次のアカウントへの返信: Anonymous

Hello imatiasmb

It looks like you want to request an Activation Code. Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful:

How to request an Activation Code

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
メッセージ3/9
Anonymous
次のアカウントへの返信: Otto

No, it wasn't helpful. It seems to be a problem with my request code.

メッセージ4/9
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Student license are good for 3 years.  Are you still running it in a 30 day trial mode?  The 2016 version activation should still be good for another 2 to 3 years and not ready to expire.  Did you create an Autodesk Account and request the software?  From there you would be issued an Educational Serial #.  However you can contact the licensing and activation team here.

AUTODESK LICENSING & ACTIVATION TEAM CONTACT INFO

• Phone: (866) 681-4359

If they are not able to resolve the issue then you need to contact the Autodesk Educational Support Team

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

メッセージ5/9
Anonymous
次のアカウントへの返信: Mark.Lancaster

Hello, thanks for your reply.

When I follow the steps this is what I get...

fotoactivationcode1.pngfotoactivationcode2.png

Sorry for the spanish in the second image.It says that is a problem through the activation or registration process. And ask me to send a  registration request to the customer service.

Thanks for your help and happy new year.

メッセージ6/9
Anonymous

If it weren't necesary I wouldn't be insisting, but it is urgent to me to solve this issue since my free trial has ended. I'm currently working on a project and it must be ready on one week.

I've been trying to contact the support service with no results. Any guidence?

Thanks again.

メッセージ7/9
natasha.l

Hello @IgnacioMallea,

I have followed up with you regarding your activation code and glad to know it is up and running. If you need further assistance obtaining one or for visitors of this post thread you can request them here: registeronce.autodesk.com online. 

Request code2.png

Once you receive your activation code copy the activation code and paste it in the 1st field box. 

Untitled picture.png

メッセージ8/9
Anonymous
次のアカウントへの返信: natasha.l

No, it didn't work. I'm still with the same problems (on Inventor 2015 and Simulation Mechanical 2016) both expired. At this point I don't know what lse to do or where to ask.

It's so dissaponting.

メッセージ9/9
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

Sorry to here that trying to activate the product to didn't work. Please try using the serial number and activation codes you received. 

First conduct these steps beforehand: 

STEP 1: Forcing reactivation of the product

• Close any running Autodesk programs.
  • Remove all files under C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ADUT.
  • Remove all files under C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ADUT.
  • Go to C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet and delete all files that start with adskflex.

STEP 2:  Reset the license information

-Using Windows Explorer, browse to the following folder:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<Product_Key>_2017.0.0.F 

Note: The <Product_Key> must match the product that is giving the error. 

Delete the LGS.data file, if it exists.

-If the folder does not exist, create it. 

Using Notepad (or preferred text editor) create a new text file called LGS.data

Add the following text to the text file:

_STANDALONE (or _NETWORK if the product uses a network license). The text must be all capital letters.

-Save the file to the following folder:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<Product_Key>_2017.0.0.F

Please update us on your progress. If you receive an error please attach it to your reply. スマイリー ハッピー

お探しの情報が見つからないときは、コミュニティで質問しましょう。困っている人がいたら、情報を教えてあげましょう。

フォーラムに投稿  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report