Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get new Sketchbook to work on my tablet, only works with older version.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
871 Views, 6 Replies

Can't get new Sketchbook to work on my tablet, only works with older version.

Hello!

I currently bought a Samsung Galaxy Book2 and wanted to install the newest Sketchbook on it. However, when I did the installation didn't go through for it says it doesn't support my system. So, I tried looking for the older versions (version 7 and below) and they all work fine but can only use it in trial mode. I am happy to pay for the license but I can't seem to work out how. I hope someone can help me with this! Thank you for your time!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you! I have tried them and they were able to supply me my codes but its only compatible if I download the newer versions which only can run on a win x64, but my tablet runs on a win x32 and can only support Sketchbook 7 Pro and older. But I will keep trying! Thank you.

Message 4 of 7
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

If the app is no longer listed on the App stores, you can only download an older mobile version, if you originally downloaded it, while it was still on the store.

Try locating the 32bit version with the links provided in this article: 

Finding older versions of Autodesk SketchBook

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

I just got a Galaxy Book 2 as well and was disappointed to discover that Sketchbook couldn't be downloaded. I was looking forward to upgrading from my Note 8 screen for drawing. 😞 

I hope that the company will take those of us with this tablet into consideration soon and make Sketchbook compatible!

I guess I'll try to download an older version in the meantime.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Hey! I emailed them directly and they were able to help me!! I have the sketchbook 8 pro on mine now! However the only down size is you cannot rotate the canvas and can’t do big size files!
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Oh, excellent! I'll plan on doing that. Thanks for the update!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report