Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Can't get Insight tools for revit 2021

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
addlynaugustin10
209 Views, 2 Replies

Can't get Insight tools for revit 2021

Hi!
I'm an Haitian student in Architecture.
I was trying to get a student license account in your site but I actually couldnĀ“t because I'm studying in Cuba, so there is any option for this country.
I'm in the last year of the career, and I wanted to have a very useful tool to apply in the process for my final thesis about sustainable design. This tool I'm talking about is Insight (lighting and solar analysis).
I'd like to know if you could help me to get it please, I would thank you a lot.
Thank you in advance! and have a good day?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: addlynaugustin10
Message 3 of 3

Hi @addlynaugustin10,

From the 2021 License Agreement:

9.12 ... Licensee represents, warrants and covenants that neither Licensee nor Licenseeā€™s Personnel (i) are a citizen or resident of, or located within, a nation or region that is subject to U.S. trade sanctions or other significant trade restrictions (including, without limitation, the Crimean peninsula, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria and North Korea) ...

We are obliged to follow the relevant export laws, so I'm sorry I can't help you.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report