Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find student version of Autocad Architecture

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
aran_008
7639 Views, 13 Replies

Can't find student version of Autocad Architecture

Need to download Autocad architecture for class but cant find the student version only 30 day trial. Need some help. I already have student version of Autocad 2019 and revit 2020. Does anyone know where I can find it? Its not an option on the free student downloads.

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
pendean
in reply to: aran_008

You have to go through this process as of this year before you get any access to any Autodesk software https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/industries/education/docs/edu-verification-c...

Message 3 of 14
beniso9145
in reply to: pendean

Thank you!

Message 4 of 14
xagog24804

By the way, if you have iPads at school, I strongly advise you to install a version for them. For children up to grade 6, it is much more convenient.

Message 5 of 14
DarrenP
in reply to: xagog24804

@xagog24804 what are you talking about?

there is no Autocad Architecture for the ipad

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 14
leowarren34

Hi @aran_008,

In addition to what has already been said you will find the download in manage as shown here:https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/article/318381 

Just because AutoCAD Architecture isn't available on its own on the education page.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 7 of 14
mdavis22569

Aran ... are you all set ?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 8 of 14
pgdgroup

I am also looking to access the architecture section that should be accessible from my recent autocad 2019 download. I have been verified to access the programmes but architecture is not in the software list it says it is accessible though autocad but i don't know how.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: pgdgroup

read entire thread a link was given on how to access autocad architecture

Message 10 of 14
pgdgroup

its ok, i tried the link again on the account page and I have now found it thank you

Message 11 of 14
jabonomo
in reply to: DarrenP

There is an app 🙂

Message 12 of 14
leowarren34
in reply to: jabonomo

Hi @jabonomo,

For AutoCAD Mobile there is an App but not for AutoCAD Architecture.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 13 of 14
zubairiPRYPQ
in reply to: leowarren34

Can someone please send another link for accessing AutoCAD ARCHITECTURE Student Version 

Thanks

Message 14 of 14

Hi @zubairiPRYPQ,

If you have downloaded AutoCAD from the Education product page, you can download AutoCAD Architecture here.

Best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report