Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account pls help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Crawthorne
107 Views, 1 Reply

Can't access account pls help.

(This is a throw away account).

I have a subscriptoin to 3ds max indie with another acoount but cannot access it nor my acount online. I deleted my phone number and email address for personal reasons but did not update my account for autodesk before I did.

I can sign in as far as it asking for verification but don''t have the phone number or old email address to be able to complete sign in.

I have proof of purchase and can prove my ID, but no matter how long I spend with the online chat help advisers that don't seem to understand what I am telling them. I tell them all the above and they either tell me to get a new account or they just resend the link to reset the password to an account I have already told them I don't have?!

All they have to do is update my phone number so I can get into my account and change my email address but it seems impossibe for them to do so or understand what I am asking. So far I've been on the online chat for several hours and have now given up.

Does anyone know what I can do? I really need some help here.

I have rang Autodesk UK and have not had my call returned.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Crawthorne

Sadly, what you did was to say the least exceptionally devastating. Did you ever set up 2-factor-Authntication? It's the modern way to validate who you are without the immediate need for an email/login credentials.

OR... find an Autodesk reseller in your region that wants to help (you might have to pay for their time&effort then jump through hoops to prove who you are in the interim) https://www.autodesk.com/partners/locate-a-reseller

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report