Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Material Library 2016 - Base Image Library

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2212 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Material Library 2016 - Base Image Library

I am unable to install Revit 2016 due to this file not installing and causing the installation to fail. I have been trying to install this for the past week with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Attached is the Log file for the installation.

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you tried disabling your antivirus and installing from the virtual agent?

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

WARNING: This is a worldwide public user community and it's important that you do not include/share your serial # in your posting/attachments. I will have the moderator remove your serial # in order to protect your information. For the future please keep that rule in mind.

I thank you for posting your installation log file so we can determine your issue.  However in doing so you shared your serial #.  Based on your information your download is failing due to the method you're ussing.

Like @matthew.d has indicated use the Autodesk Virtual Agent or

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent (link is in my signature) and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

Good luck on your installation.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report