Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk fail - sign in activation Revit2020

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
250 Views, 3 Replies

AutoDesk fail - sign in activation Revit2020

Autodesk has made an error and is denying me access without jumping through hoops even though we have had a subscription for over five year which is due to expire in 2021.

All of a sudden we need "Export screening" even though we are a registered Australian company.

We have lost two days of business so far with no real hope of this being resolved soon.

Hoping people with a similar issue can post here so we may be able to get some action on this matter!

error revit 2020.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

It doesnt matter if you have an active subscription.  Autodesk performs audits on all customers and perhaps your company is being checked.  

In the past the export screening message was thrown when there was a backend issue at Autodesk and this could be the case.  But usually there's more chatter about users are seeing this same message.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/simplecontent/content/export-screening-autodesk-program.html

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thanks for the tip on the 'work around'.

I don't have a problem with 'screening' etc, however I do have a problem with cutting our company off from the subscription we pay for (over 5 years) without any notice so they can perform this screening process. Surely they can do the required checks whilst we still utilise the software we have paid for in advance. Extremely unprofessional. Especially when all our company information can be viewed on the Australian Business register.

So far two days lost wages, hopefully resolved shortly....

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to contact Autodesk support immediately, last time this happened to one of our customers, Autodesk fiddled with something on their backend and the message went away. Contact support, you are paying for it and you have every right to use your software without major interruptions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report