Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Education License not Renewing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
sareusze
596 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Education License not Renewing

Hello,

I am a college student who has been using Autodesk services, specifically Maya, for about one year, which means I got emails and other notifications telling me to renew my education license. I have tried to do this many times, but after clicking the big "Get Started" button on my home screen and signing in, the renewal process will not work. It'll pop up a page saying that the renewal was successful, but the page will only say that my educational access expires on January 14th, 2022, which has already passed. There is an attached screenshot that shows you what I mean.

This problem has made it unable for me to use Autodesk products on my personal device, which I really need for classes. Does anyone have a fix for this or can tell me who I need to talk to get this fixed.

Sincerely,

Sam

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: sareusze

you will need to contact edu support: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

Message 3 of 6

Firstly, what happens when you open the Software and Sign-In..? 

Secondly, try clicking on Get Access on any Software and see what happens. 

If nothing happens, try contacting the Support here..!! (https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support)

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 4 of 6
leowarren34

Hi @sareusze,

This is a known bug and I've made the educational team aware of it, however, I have been told it's been fixed.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 5 of 6
hernandez.627
in reply to: leowarren34

Can confirm this has not been fixed, as I am having the exact same issue today. I've been trying to get this resolved with customer support since November 15 of last year and no one has been able to help me yet.

Message 6 of 6
mdavis22569

@sareusze 

Were you able to get this updated? 

Mike 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report