Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Mobile will not login

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
andrew_robertson1
1861 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD Mobile will not login

Hello All,

Wondering if anyone can help.  I'm an occasional user of AutoCAD mobile.  I've just purchased a new iPAD and AutoCAD mobile will not let me login.  I get as far as the first login screen, type my email address and hit "next", the "next" button briefly flashed "verifying" and nothing more.  The password screen never appears.

So, I tried my old iPAD where AutoCAD has worked reliably in the past and got exactly the same result.

I've checked my account and confirmed that I have a valid subscription that includes AutoCAD mobile.

Where do I go from here?

Regards,

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello @andrew_robertson1

I have reviewed the Autodesk online services, for the AutoCAD Mobile app and the health status is good.

I recommend reviewing your AutoCAD Mobile support options, "Obtaining AutoCAD Web and AutoCAD Mobile application support" and select an option based on your preferences. 

In the meantime, try clearing the browser cache & history (Safari), also make sure you are logged in on 1 device. If you are using a Wifi network with securities enabled try a different network. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3

Thank you for getting back to me.  You put me on the right path.  The issue turned out to be that in Safari “Block All Cookies” was turned on.  I never use Safari and it seems that in a recent sw upgrade my preferred browser was changed back to Safari.

It works perfectly well now.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report