Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Mac Education License Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
320 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad Mac Education License Error

For weeks, I have been trying to properly install AutoCad 2018 for Mac. I am signed in, and once I select the language (after Version & OS) I get the error message shown below. I do not get the proper serial #s, so I am stuck using a trial version which will expire soon. Please advise how to properly get the proper credentials for the education version. I have used Chrome & Safari; and two different computers. Same results. Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 2.11.09 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Since this is related to educational you'll need to contact the Autodesk Educational Support team https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

I will also tag @natasha.l to see if she can assist you.   This issue has been reported numerous times and I'm not sure if there was ever a solution for it.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Welcome to the community. 

Please try to resetting and changing your Autodesk Account credentials & a different wifi network, if that does not resolve it please reach out to the educational support team for more support as mentioned. 

In some cases, this has to do with your account set up or a protected network environment. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

If the suggestions did not help the Educational Support team should have been able to resolve this for you by fixing the account or transferring it to someone who could. 

In some cases, users have needed to create a new account. Best of luck & I hope you don't need to do that. 

Thank you for posting.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report