Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT2024 interferring with streaming service.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
StevenPorter1966
148 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD LT2024 interferring with streaming service.

When I'm using BBC Sounds streaming service and open AutoCAD LT2024 the streaming service goes glitchy at the point the account login dialogue appears. Once logged into AC LT nothing happens to the streaming service until I start to draft, then it returns to being glitchy. The streaming service is fine on its own.

One difference is that when I was using ACLT2023 I logged in once and stayed logged in pretty much for the whole year. Now I have to sign into my Autodesk account every morning.

My assumption here is that LT is communicating with AD in someway during usage an that is causing some sort of internet traffic issue, momentarily hogging my internet connection which is only obvious as I'm streaming radio all day.

This is what I've done and looked at so far...

1. I've updated LT2024 and Windows 11.
  2. I've uninstalled all AD 2023 products.
  3. I've Googled and can't find anything on this issue, but there's a bit on having to login every day - see 4.
  4. I've looked at LoginState.xml and it's not read only.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Steve

Product: Autodesk Revit LT Suite 2024

AutoCAD LT2024 24.3.71.0

Installed 12.04.24

Windows 11.

UK

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report