Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT does not launch when discrete graphic card is enabled

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
371 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad LT does not launch when discrete graphic card is enabled

I am unable to launch Autocad LT when using the discrete graphic (Nvidia GTX1650) card as a hardware accelerator. It only launch if I disable the graphic card or directly set the program to run with the onboard graphic (Intel UHD 630 on Intel Core i5 10600). I have tried all of the method I could think of, but still unable to fix the problem.

Methods that I have tried so far:

-Uninstalled on board graphic driver/disabled the on board graphic/disable multi iGPUs in UEFI to force the program to run with discrte GPU, the program won't launch

-Tried installing different version of GTX1650's drivers, still the same

-Reinstalling fresh Autocad LT (manually deleting every file releated)

-Tried different graphic card (GTX960), still the same

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What year version of LT are you using?
What is the exact version of your OS?
Post a screenshot of your ABOUT command pop-up too please.

Do either of your video cards have drivers listed here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/certified-graphics-hardware
Message 3 of 6
mdavis22569

gtx 960 isn't support for AutoCAD LT 

The GTX1650 isn't either. However you should try using one the following driver and testing:

The 441.12 is certified for most of the other Nvidia cards, so I would try that on the GTX1650 and see if it works. 

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/153216/

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I am currently in contact with Autodesk support team, and is waiting for remote access support. When I am done, and the problem still exist, I will provide you those information.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

I am waiting for Autodesk support's remote access, if after the session, they still cannot fix the problem, I will try your solution. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
mdavis22569

it's a quick driver install ... might get you up and going now 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report