Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2018 Hangs at Checking License

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2563 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2018 Hangs at Checking License

I have had AutoCAD LT 2018 installed on my computer using Windows 10 since May and it worked fine. Now all of a sudden it hangs at "checking license" while trying to open. (Which is what my 2013 version did in early May, and I was told by AutoDesk to upgrade to the 2018 version which I did, and now it is having the same problem). I have tried everything on this link to correct the problem, but it is still not working. 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Softwa...

Please help get this working. I have to have CAD to do my job and this is very frustrating. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

For a test..  Unplug from your internet/network and launch the application.  Does it work?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I tried that and it did not work.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Actually, I think that maybe did work. I didn’t think it worked because I waited for 5 minutes, and it was still stuck. Then I reconnected the wifi. But, then I just clicked on the CAD to see what it was doing while I was working on other stuff, and it was open!!!! This is so weird and I'm not sure if that was even what fixed it, but I hope it continues to work. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report