Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2014 licence not working with LT 2019

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
375 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCad LT 2014 licence not working with LT 2019

I have AutoCad LT 2014 installed with a working licence.  I am trying to install AutoCad LT 2019 on my new computer but the licence does not work.  Will the 2014 licence work with 2019?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

The serial # for 2014 is different than the license info for 2019 product version.

" I am trying to install AutoCad LT 2019 on my new computer but the licence does not work"   This could mean so many things.   You need to provide why it doesn't work..   Error messages?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Mark ...

I have LT 2014 on my old computer.  When I attempt to export the license I get the error message in the attachment below.  I have LT 2019 installed on the new computer and want to import the license.  

Thanks for the help

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

Please don't share your serial # here on a world wide public use forum.   I will have the moderator remove it to protect it.

Just because you have a serial # for the 2014 version doesn't mean you get the 2019 version automatically and you can't export the 2014 license info to use on a 2019 installation.   Did you log into your Autodesk Account?  Do you see the 2019 version there?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6
pendean

Did you purchase a 2019 license of AutoCADLT?
OR...
Are you just trying to transfer your customizations (special buttons and toolbars) from LLT2014 to LT2019? There is no tool to do that if the two programs are on separate PCs.

Which is it?

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I am trying to upgrade from 2014 to 2019. However, I have discovered that AutoDesk have changed the model to subscription. Apparently, I will now have to pay cdn$900/year if I want to get 2019.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report