Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autoCAD LT 2014 error 1317 issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
395 Views, 5 Replies

autoCAD LT 2014 error 1317 issue

I went to open my program and I get this error message: Error 1317 . An error occurred while attempting to create the directory: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2014. Any help....

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

So you are trying to install old LT2014 on Win10/Win11? Or there was a system hiccup? LT2014 is not new, explain what's different today.

Also read this https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for your reply. No, I have had this on my computer since 6/26/13. I just used it last week and it was all good. I went to start it this morning and I get the posted error.

Message 4 of 6
pendean

See if the link I posted earlier helps out any.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I have been trying everything in the world. I have even tried to download a 2022 version and still no luck. It amazes me that a company as large as Autodesk can NOT provide a real person to talk to about this issue.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Autodesk only provides "real person" if you are a paid subscriber, aka a "club member": like everywhere else in the world you have to be a member to seek member benefits.

If you cannot install LT2022 for the same exact reason and you truly tried everything in that link I provided, then you need to take your computer to a repair shop, you've got a system level error you alone cannot fix.

HTH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report