Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Lost after Win 10 Update

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jgs912
683 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad Lost after Win 10 Update

I have had Autocad MEP 2013 on my Laptop and it has always worked great until this last Windows 10 update.

The Win 10 installation failed and I had to do a Windows Reset to continue,  After installing I now have lost all

Autocad programs.  Any idea how I can recover the program?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: jgs912

@jgs912

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

The 2013 product line is not even supported under Windows 10.   Although it may have worked, recent Windows 10 updates are impacting the operation of these legacy versions.  Do you still have the original media?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
jgs912
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yes I have original media but in a zip folder, in 2013 Autodesk stopped providing the DVD unless requested and this software was downloaded..  Re-install error indicates Win10 required "dll" file not found and installation aborts.

Tried to roll back to 2012 version for which I had the DVD but this version does not appear in any way supported by Microsoft Win10 or Autodesk.

Seems like my only option is to purchase new software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report