Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2019 Serial Numbers

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
20620 Views, 13 Replies

AutoCAD 2019 Serial Numbers

Our vendor has given us serial numbers for Full AutoCAD 2019

These are standalone licenses.

3 of use have serial numbers starting with 564-##########

There are others that start with 399-#########

I was told buy Autodesk that all 2019 serial numbers start with 564

when the users that have been assigned the 399 serial numbers AutoCAD comes back

and says "You've exceeded you number of installs"  This was the only first attempt at this install.

What version of AutoCAD would have serial numbers starting with 399 ??

Thanks for any help

Ron

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you contact your vendor yet? #1 thing to do right now.

Did you get a chance look up your serial numbers in your Autosk Accounts Page here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/all

Message 3 of 14
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Adding to @pendean reply.

If you are seeing max activation limits this would be related to perpetual license but you say you assigned the 399 serial #s to users (which sounds like they are subscription based).

So first question is..   Are your license subscription based or carried over perpetual license?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 14
robBouch

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to the community!

I reviewed your Autodesk account and all I see are perpetual licenses on maintenance that begin with 564-..., none that being with 399-...

Can you send me a private message with your serial numbers so that I can assist you further? Please click on my @UserName to Send a Private Message.

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 5 of 14
robBouch

Hello @Anonymous

I'm just checking in again to see if you need more help with this. Did you see my private message request?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous

Good afternoon,

My name is Laura and I am having trouble with the serial number of the licens of AutoCAD 2019. I have a student account,  when I try to open the App in my computer it asks me for this number, but it never appears at the download moment.

Please, help me! I need AutoCAD urgently.

Message 7 of 14
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Are you saying when you requested it here https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad it never gave you a serial #?  Was there any errors?   Have you checked your Autodesk Account for this information?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yes, in the page that you send never give me the serial number, and the page just say I have to wait a few minutes but never get me that information. Also I don't know how to check my account is a student, like I sign in.

Message 9 of 14
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

I never sent you any page about serial #s.   I think you are talking about Autodesk..   This is a user based forum..  Anyhow, everybody is experiencing this issue.   You must reach out to the educational support team for resolution.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

Mark Lancaster

Message 10 of 14
Anonymous

i want the serial number

Message 11 of 14
DarrenP

this is not Autodesk

look here: manage.autodesk.com

or contact your reseller

otherwise provide more info

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 12 of 14
timsenab

plz help me with me i have autocad 2019 and i havnt got serial key 

Message 13 of 14
DarrenP
in reply to: timsenab

Read above reply

This is a public forum

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 14 of 14
mdavis22569
in reply to: timsenab

@timsenab 

If you have 2019, you know how to activate it. It's all in your Account manager

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report