Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
vicford
608 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2013

I had /have 2013 LT on my computer or what is left of it....it crashed and IT have said that it is the hard drive. The version / licence was for 2 computers and one is on the comp in the office and I use d the other at home. The drawings I have back up of but am at a loss for getting my new set up with the licence on the home computer. Would you be able to help with my options with this problem?

Many Thanks Ford Hollyoak

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: vicford

@vicford 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Can you clarify what set up you're talking about on your home machine that you are faced with?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
pendean

Can you not just install your software and authorize it like you did many years ago again? It works for other users all the time.

You can get the serial number from your other PC (ABOUT command while in the AutoCAD2013 program) and the product key is public information listed here for the 2013s https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/find-serial-number-product...

Message 4 of 4
mdavis22569

added question to what Mark and Pendean posted:

What Operating System are you on?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report