Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arnold - perpetual licence installation problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
polarOz
294 Views, 1 Reply

Arnold - perpetual licence installation problem

Hi,

Struggling to get my perpetual arnold licence working. It's a floating licence.. I've installed LMtools and verified the server is up and running.

Win10. Maya 2018.2

Batch renders from Maya still have an Arnold watermark.

It does seem to be talking to the server in some regard as the debug.log updates after every attempt.

The server is currently the same machine Im doing the test batch renders from.

Once I get this sorted.. this is problem no 2: I need 3 other machines on the network to look to this machine for the licence. I can't find any help notes for that. Do they all need to have LMtools installed? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Otto
in reply to: polarOz

Hello polarOz

It looks like you're experiencing an installation error. As there are many different issues that can cause an installation error, it is helpful to provide as much information as possible:

1. Product Version
  2. Operating system you are using
  3. Name of the Product
  4. Type of License

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report