Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day trial expired after 15 days

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
640 Views, 1 Reply

30 day trial expired after 15 days

I have a 30 day trial of autocad 2016, which I have been using for 15 days.  However when I try to open this copy of autocad today, despite saying on the pop up screent hat I still have 15 days remaining on my trial, it tells me that I do not have a valid license and closes the program.  I would like to continue using autocad for the full 30 day trial period.  Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ampster40
in reply to: Anonymous

this would be the 2nd post I seen recently regarding exactly 15 days. The other post had to do with some sort of window popping up in front of the "you have 15 days left" window and it appeared to want to suggest to that person they had to buy now or something..problem is that person cannot get past that screen in order to actually use the remaining 15 days. May not be the right thing to suggest - and perhaps it will cause needed attention by Autodesk when I post this, but other than doing some heavy work on that current pc to be able to reinstall it and use it for another 15 days, I'd suggest attempting if at all possible to simply install another 30 day trial onto another computer. Somehow I doubt Autodesk will put alot of support effort towards trial software problems but that's anybodies guess at this point.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report