Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 Products Missing from Autodesk Account Deployment Tool

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
petestrycharske
924 Views, 4 Replies

2022 Products Missing from Autodesk Account Deployment Tool

All,

Good evening!  I'm working with a user who is trying to create a new deployment using the new deployment generation tool in the Autodesk Account, but it doesn't show any products.  When I used the tool, I was able to select a license type and add products to the deployment.  The only difference I can see between his account and mine is that I have standalone products and he has the Product Design and Manufacturing Collection (PDMC).  Can the new deployment tool be used with PDMC software?  I'm just trying to figure out why mine works, but his does not.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts and have a most blessed night!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: petestrycharske

@petestrycharske -- unless something has changed (and things do seem to change frequently...) - there was no, and is no, single install for a Collection. You still have to install each product separately. 

In my account page (we have PDMC also), I only see an option for Inventor, and some of the other products in that collection. No choice to install the entire collection.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: petestrycharske

more than likely that person is not an Autodesk Account admin or the software coordinator

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 5
petestrycharske
in reply to: rkmcswain

@rkmcswain I believe this is indeed a recent development within the Autodesk Account and not all products are able to participate.  However, I did see that some products were available on my side.  However, my contact only had the PDMC and the Inventor LT suite in their account, so I'm wondering if that is a limitation.

@DarrenP thanks for that thought and I double checked and my user appears to be the contract manager, so I don't think that's the problem in this case.

Appreciate the thoughts and I look forward to any other thoughts!  Have an awesome and most blessed night!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 5 of 5

Hey all!

The issue appears to have resolved itself...  Perhaps something was out-of-sync, but my user tried to create the deployment today and all the appropriate software was listed.  Thanks for the thoughts though!  Have an awesome and most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report