Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 3ds Max UI is not displaying properly

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
375 Views, 2 Replies

2016 3ds Max UI is not displaying properly

I Have done: Reset to default setting, repair, and reinstall and see no fixes on the UI. I am using Window 10 and this happened about 2 weeks after I upgraded to Window 10
2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I been struggling with this for a few weeks and so far found no solution to fix this. Even though it somewhat working but most of the buttons were missing (sent attachment of what I am seeing) List of methods that I tried: ~ reset to default setting ~ repaired ~ re-installed ~ uninstalled and then reinstalled My laptop specs: CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (2394.57 MHz) Memory: 8068 MB OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 10586) Graphics Card Vendor: Intel Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Windows Graphics Driver Version: 10.18.0010.4276 OpenGL Version: 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.4276 Thank you in advance
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

I might suggest (for a better answer) you post over in the 3dsmax forum.   I'm only saying this because you are getting into actual details of a specific installation. 

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report