Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadway Intersection Turns Green

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kinsern
658 Views, 2 Replies

Roadway Intersection Turns Green

Help! I have an area where there are 3 bridges - 1. short bridge over roadway 2. long bridge over rail 3. short bridge over an interchange ramp. The middle bridge is where I am having issues.  When I try to put the longer, middle bridge in, the barrier stretches across the roadway and doesn't tie in properly, (I think because the bridges are so close together).  As a work around, I decided to copy the roadway style I was using and just add barrier, to give it the bridge feel.  I then added a zone where the bridge will be, using the new style.  This appeared to work as far as everything tying in nicely, accept the roadway is highlighting in green now.  See attached image.  Anyone know why?!?

Spoiler

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Matt__W
in reply to: kinsern

My first thought is that maybe it's because of the material group that the roadway style is referencing. I would suggest going through all of the materials in the group and checking if any are using a color instead of an actual material.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/infraworks-360/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/EN...

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 3 of 3
Matt__W
in reply to: kinsern

Here's a short Screencast showing what happens to an intersection when the intersection material is removed and the default material (in this case, the color green) is used. It looks like exactly what's happening in the image you posted.

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report