Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lane balancing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bhaskar.nitw
646 Views, 5 Replies

Lane balancing

please refer to the below screenshot. I want to remove the exit lane after the diverge section to maintain the lane balancing. proposal is one lane dedicated left, middle lane shared between left and straight and  the right lane is for straight going traffic ( after intersection i want to see only two lanes straight ). I tried by replacing the assembly after the nose location but it couldn't give me what I'm expecting to see. any Advise???
Capture.JPG

Bhaskar
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: bhaskar.nitw

Hi Bhaskar,

You can select the component, and can then right click and split the component, and delete the component after the junction.  You can also use the transitions of the component to control where it starts and end.

I hope that helps,

Harry

Message 3 of 6
bhaskar.nitw
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Harry for your reply.

still it doesn't look right. I split  the component and deleted it. any thoughts?

Capture1.JPG

Bhaskar
Message 4 of 6
SethHall

Hi @bhaskar.nitw

My example is not pretty, but maybe something like this would work:

3_into_2.png

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 5 of 6
bhaskar.nitw
in reply to: SethHall

Thanks Hall,

it seems to be working. but now it gives me another problem. Lane marking is not coming on that component road. see the screenshot below.

Capture2.JPG

Bhaskar
Message 6 of 6
SethHall

@bhaskar.nitw

Glad to help. Unfortunately lane markings do not follow through the intersection objects at this time. Please have a look at this thread for some ideas on how to create your own: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/infraworks-forum/lane-marking/m-p/7552952

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report