Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infraworks

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
andreasshannoe
359 Views, 4 Replies

infraworks

Hello sir. After I exported the corridor from civil 3D to infraworks, the design elevation was much higher than the existing one. What's the problem, sir? Please provide a solution. I use civil 3d 21 and IW 21 sir

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @andreasshannoe ,

it looks like a mismatch between the ground surface and the corridor profile elevation from Civil 3D.

The corridor is imported with the elevation that is used in Civil 3D. Does the profile elevation match to the terrain elevation in InfraWorks?

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 5

Hall sir. Thank you sir. I don't know what the appropriate height is, sir. How to set the terrain height in infraworks to be the same as civill 3d sir?

Message 4 of 5

Hello @andreasshannoe ,

you cannot set the terrain height in InfraWorks. The terrain must be loaded from a datasource.

For example, you could create a Model Builder model of your area of interest. This model comes with SRTM elevation data.
You can load any other raster data that represents terrain. Or you simply load the surfaces from your Civil 3D DWG.

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 5 of 5

Thank you sir, can I send the file for viewing, and try exporting it to infraworks?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report