Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks opening with limited features?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
scott.fleming27
386 Views, 2 Replies

Infraworks opening with limited features?

Infraworks seems to have crashed in general as a program on my machine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but it appears to have not made any difference.

You can see in the notifications I have constant multiple errors live while running and more importantly for me all the features are missing from Infraworks itself. Only surface layers and model explorer remain under the "create and manage your model"

Anyone experienced this before?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Matt__W
in reply to: scott.fleming27

Do you have access to the internet? A quick search didn't produce any hits for Infraworks but an SSL Handshake message would indicate an issue with authenticating certificates. I admittedly don't know enough about this to make any suggestions but maybe check with your IT department to see if they've made any changes? 

http://www.iis.net/learn/troubleshoot/security-issues/troubleshooting-ssl-related-issues-server-cert...

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 3 of 3
hgohel
in reply to: scott.fleming27

@scott.fleming27 - are the crashes correlated to the messages in the log file?  Can you give us some information about what actions you were performing when the application crashed?  Were you presented a crash error reporting (CER) dialog when the application crashed?  If so, please submit reports with a description and your email and send me a private message and I will look it up.

In addition, I would like to see your system configuration to ensure it meets requirements.  In particular your graphics hardware.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report