Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks 2021.1 - new "Alignment Station" annotation in Revit

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
nuno_diastpf_pt
792 Views, 3 Replies

Infraworks 2021.1 - new "Alignment Station" annotation in Revit

I’m testing the new features of CD3-Infraworks-Revit workflow for bridge design. I know that one of those features is the possibility to annotate alignment stations. I’ve imported the bridge model, from Infraworks to Revit, but I can’t find any alignment nor the tool for annotation (it should reside in the dimension section of the Annotate tab). Any ideas why? Thx

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I figured it out. In Revit, go to File/Options. In the user interface tab, Tools and analyses window, scroll down and check the Infrastructure Tools.

Message 3 of 4

Hello @nuno_diastpf_pt,

Thanks for your post, I had a similar problem.

After fixing these, I find the "Import Civil Structure" button.

But then it gets weird:

When I create an Alignment + Bridgestructrue in InfraWorks, it works really well. I import them (Alignment + Bridge or Tunnelobjects) into Revit and that's it.

But when I import an alignment from Civil3D into InfraWorks, then create the bridge structure and then commit everything to Revit. Only the structure will arrive.

Do you have tipps for me?

Greetings Patrick

Message 4 of 4

Hi, @patrick.weis  and @nuno_diastpf_pt : I suggested to send the road AND the bridge to Revit 2022.  In InfraWorks, activate the Surface Layer of the Road and Publish Civil Structures again

Note: I send the bridge on the early stage of the project to get somme speed.  Since the project move forward, I send the road and the bridge to add dimensions and station labels.

Hope this help,

Best regards !

More information on the subject with this link : Create an Alignment from InfraWorks Data 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report