Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks 2020.2 groups creation/manage

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
299 Views, 1 Reply

Infraworks 2020.2 groups creation/manage

Currently trying to work on a group collaboration for a project at work. However it appears that i can not access the currently generated model as i am in a different group (i believe i am still in the automatically generated group from when i created my account).

I had noticed in the 2018 version that there was a way to create and manage groups for collaboration on the home page, but when i updated to the latest version (2020.2) to be able to work on the model, the buttons were gone.

Question: how do you create and manage groups in the latest version of infraworks?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Karsten.Saenger
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

cloud collaboration has changed between versions 2018.x and 2019.
Starting with 2019 the old InfraWorks cloud is not available anymore for upload. You can download 2018 models but not synchronize back to that cloud platform.

The new platform is Bim360 docs and you need a separate account (license) to be able to use that.

See also:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/InfraWorks-cloud-service-and-web-page-is-not-available

Best Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report