Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow Sketch in drawing

Allow Sketch in drawing

I want to call out a bolt circle on a part but I can't figure out how to do it, the centerline function does not allow a circle to be created and I can't sketch.

Allowing sketch in drawing would allow me to at least band aid the drawing functionality.

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

In support of our CNC machine tools I am often required to design fixtures, and sadly, I do not have access to the very busy CNC tools.  I use manual machines with DROs and in my previous modeling software I was able to sketch on 2D drawings.  I found it useful to be able to add tool path lines based on the radius of the end-mill I happen to be using.  Dimensioning to these added lines greatly reduced the chances for errors on the manual machine.

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

Pattern centerlines are being kicked off with the team this week - you can stay up to date with what the team is working on always with this roadmap mural too: http://mur.al/bW6QNqDW

Anonymous
Not applicable

I NEED TO INDICATE WHICH DIRECTION GRAIN IS ORIENTATED ON A TIMBER TABLE TOP.

HOW WOULD THIS BE DONE?

IN SOLIDWORKS I CAN SKETCH FREELY IN THE DRAWINGS, MAKE BLOCKS AND PULL THEM IN, NEVER NEEDING TO CREATE GEOMETRY 3 TIMES, IN FUSION, THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE THE CASE. DO I NEED TO PRINT THE DRAWING OUT AND ANNOTATE BY IN PDF AND RE-PRINT? PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

pattern centerlines are now available in the 2D drawings workspace. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report