Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morbidelli Universal 3615 Post Processor

Morbidelli Universal 3615 Post Processor

I am currently doing some contract design work for a furniture company and am trying to get them on board with Fusion 360 because there other software is very out of date. However, I am struggling with this because I cannot find a post processor for their machine. I have found some post processors that are kind of similar but still require a heavy amount of editing to get them to function. I would love to be able to utilize Fusion 360 to design and manufacture parts for this company because it would help them save a lot of time and money. If there is anyone out there that could help with this it would be greatly appreciated! 

P.s. I know there have been a few requests for morbidelli posts on the message boards but I haven't seen any results. If you need anymore information please feel free to reach out to me via email-rlindsey1505@gmail.com and I will provide you with as much information as I can get. 

Thank you!

7 Comments
al.whatmough
Alumni
Moving to "under review" in advance of separating out the post ideas from the general software requests. This was a batch process. So, this particular idea may still be archived.
al.whatmough
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are also looking at moving our programming to Fusion 360 but cannot find a post for the morbidelli universal 3615. 

How do we go about getting a post created?

JBilton
Participant

We have the same machine here with 18 vertical boring heads.  For machining purposes it is fine, it's just the lead in and lead out sections that are messy - 50 lines of code when a simple XGIN G=2 R=2 Q=0 would suffice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Is there any updates on this? I'm also interested in a post for the Morbidelli 3615.

asle.borgen
Observer

Hi,

I have purchased an old Morbidelli, and would also like to express my interest in getting a post made for it.

Best regards

Asle

Norway

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

We recently acquired a Morbidelli 2412D Universal NB. Is there a post processor for Fusion360?

Any advise on how to get one made?

Cheers

JT / Australia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report