Community
HSM Post Processor Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subroutines Posting Incorrectly (Latest Generic Fanuc Post)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
abrownAG8YF
464 Views, 2 Replies

Subroutines Posting Incorrectly (Latest Generic Fanuc Post)

I'm looking to post the patterns in the attached part file as subroutines with incremental (G91) movement but I can't seem to do so. The patterns contain both drilling and milling cycles. I've been able to post subprograms but they are always output with absolute (G90) positioning, and a different subprogram is posted for each pattern instance rather than one subprogram being shared by all of the instances in each pattern.

I first tried posting the subroutines with an older Fanuc post from June of this year and after having no luck with that post I downloaded the latest Fanuc post but didn't get any farther.

I appreciate any and all help you guys can give me.

EDIT: Apparently I can't attach a part file to this message...

abrownAG8YF_0-1628695379809.png

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
abrownAG8YF
in reply to: abrownAG8YF

Update: I posted the program file using the generic Fanuc processor from 11/24/2021 and it posted correctly. It looks like there was a change between then and the 6/25/2021 version of the post that is causing this.

Message 3 of 3
abrownAG8YF
in reply to: abrownAG8YF

I figured out that one of my own post edits was causing the subroutines to post incorrectly. 🙄 The subroutines posting for the generic Fanuc post is working properly.

Sorry for the false alarm, I should've checked that before posting here. Case closed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report