Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
HSM Post Processor Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post processor for older Okuma mills

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jhelzer10
303 Views, 2 Replies

Post processor for older Okuma mills

Im starting to learn fusion 360 CAM and I would like to use it for my father’s CNC mills but Im having trouble finding the right post processor. Fusion CAM post library has a generic processor for Okuma mills but Ive read online that folks are having to edit the post to work properly. The okuma mills/controllers are a MX55va with a OSP10m and a MC4-vae with a OSP5020. If anyone here has had success using these machines (or similar older models) with fusion360 CAM, any guidance is much appreciated!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CNC_Lee
in reply to: jhelzer10

As you have mentioned, some edits will be necessary for the generic post to work with some machine controls. I have had great succes working out posts for many older mills and lathes! I offer post processor development as a service and happy to sort this out for you. Feel free to email me at:  lee@cnclee.com if still needing assistance with this. 

If my post answers your question, please use Accept as Solution.

CNC Lee
Autodesk CAM Post Processor Expert
https://linktr.ee/cnclee
Message 3 of 3
jhelzer10
in reply to: CNC_Lee

Hey Lee, thanks for reaching out. I will be sending you an email to get more info!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report