Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okuma Mill-Turn LB3000EX post

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Diequa
1083 Views, 6 Replies

Okuma Mill-Turn LB3000EX post

Hello, I'm looking to see if anyone has a post processor for an Okuma LB3000EX MYW with one turret. The controller is a OSP-P200L, there is a Main Chuck and Sub Chuck.

There is a post processor for the LB3000EX in the forums, but it does not work for me.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ArjanDijk
in reply to: Diequa

Where are you located? This is a complex machine and you can probably best ask your local reseller to build the postprocessor together with you.

Inventor HSM and Fusion 360 CAM trainer and postprocessor builder in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Message 3 of 7
bflug
in reply to: ArjanDijk

We have purchased an LB3000EX as well. Ours will be coming with a OPS 300 but the rest of the machine should be the same. I will most likley be attempting to develop a post for it when it comes in in July/August. If you end op getting a post put together please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Bryce 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Have you had any luck with finding a mill turn post for the Okuma?? We are needing one for the MYW with mill turn.

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 7
Diequa
in reply to: bflug

Any luck on a post for this machine?
Message 6 of 7
Diequa
in reply to: Anonymous

I've found nothing, Hopefully Bryce has had some luck making one.
Message 7 of 7
bflug

Attached is the most stable post so far. Its not perfect but I made quite a few parts with it. Now, I tend to do most of the lathe code manually hand edited as I am running large volume production and need the most efficient path. The okuma also has a multitude of situational time saving codes that are not baked into the post. 

When you are milling and you want to swap from Y axis milling and C-X axis milling. Make a operation before a Manual NC - Action for  " XY_OFF " and " XY_ON " to switch back and forth.

Hope this works! Let me know

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report