Did you mean: 

Hermle C12U Post ERROR

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
milan_vasic
545 Views, 4 Replies

Hermle C12U Post ERROR

The post generates an error when using 5-axis movements and posting the program for multiple zero points.

This is e.g. one of the wrong lines.

L A-9.09 B+0 C+264.45 R0 FMAX

It writes the B axis simultaneously with A and C which leads to an emergency stop.

I have also added a small excerpt of the programs.

Another big problem with multiple zero points is driving on M140 and releasing and fixing the parking brake between each operation. This takes about 3-4 seconds between each Operation.

If I position the program normally, the tool stays down all the time unless there is a tool call or swivel and the brake is not applied between each Operation.

I have evaluated the time. If you have a lot of operations with the same tool, it takes longer to make several parts at the same time than to clamp each part individually and post them normally. The unnecessary M140, M25 break the time saving and even prolong the machining.

With the tested part it takes 1 minute longer if I make two parts at the same time.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AchimN
in reply to: milan_vasic

Regarding ABC in one line, i cannot reproduce this. Could you please share your part + your post processor?

Achim.N
Principal Technology Consultant
Message 3 of 5
milan_vasic
in reply to: AchimN

@AchimN

I am not allowed to upload the original file here.

I tested the whole thing again for you.  It is not due to the file.  I also tried it with the HSM sample files.
I found out when it appears. If you set "Use subroutine patterns" to "true" in the post.

Try this option then you should see it too.
Message 4 of 5
AchimN
in reply to: milan_vasic

@milan_vasic thank you, now I am able to reproduce this. Will get it fixed asap.

Achim.N
Message 5 of 5
AchimN
in reply to: AchimN

@milan_vasic FYI, the post is now updated and will show up into the library soon. Thanks again for your feedback.

Achim.N

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report