Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
HSM Post Processor Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fanuc Post issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
thebigredmachinist
435 Views, 4 Replies

Fanuc Post issue

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of moving from CAMWORKS to Fusion 360  and i'm having some issues getting my post processor to do what I want. It's mainly that I have no idea how to code. After watching several of the videos on tweaking a post processor, i'm still at a loss. I did manage to change the highspeed code from G05.1 P1 to G05P1000 but i'm stuck on the rest. 

I need:

T1 M6 changed to M6 T1 (long story, but I used to have multiple spindles on one of the machines and this is the only way it will work)

I need to add an "A" axis

M11 (spindle brake unclamp)

A axis move

M10 (spindle brake clamp)

I typically use WCS for each A axis move as I have tombstones on the machines that aren't totally square, and don't turn concentrically with the center of the A axis. Is there a way to output 4 axis moves between multiple setups? For instance:

Setup 1- G54 A0.

Setup 2- G55 A0.

Would be willing to even pay to get this resolved.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Doing triple posts of the same problem does not help. you have to wait for a reply or get hold of a reseller 

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5

i just thought i may have posted in the wrong place and cannot seem to find a way to delete the forum posts or i would have. thanks for the response

Message 4 of 5

You are now in the correct spot looks like this got moved over here,you were in the correct spot with your first 2 posts.

You just report the post to admin and ask them to move it or remove it, If you ask nicely they usually do

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: thebigredmachinist

Please sent me a PM, we can help you with your postprocessor.

Regards,

/Roel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report