Announcements
Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedrate for parting (turning operation)

feedrate for parting (turning operation)

Hello everyone,

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to program the reduced feedrate in feed/rev as well? 

Especially if everything else is programmed in feed/rev.

regards,

Geert Pieter

screenshot.JPG

9 Comments
Steinwerks
Mentor

I know at least that in HSMWorks it IS in feed per rev, but the text field is broken. Why this hasn't been fixed as it can't be that complicated is beyond me. I believe at least one user commented here about a crash it caused, so check your posted code before you run it!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I also have found this bug, would be great if the can fix it in HSM works as its just an incorrect label & default value
angelo.juras
Alumni

Thanks for posting guys. I will be taking a look at this and get back to you.

angelo.juras
Alumni

I passed this on to our developers and will let you know when I hear back.

@angelo.juras

I wouldn't expect anything soon.

I reported this the moment the feature was released.(I believe 2 years ago.)

al.whatmough
Alumni
Batch processing ideas that are 10+ months old with less than 5 votes. This is in no way to suggest the idea isn't a good one. However, the lack of votes tends to mean that the community feels other ideas should be given a higher priority. Feel free to tag me if you feel an idea wasn't given enough of a chance. We are more than happy to have a conversation on any of these ideas.
al.whatmough
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Al, maybe this one didnt get much votes because it was a bug fix as opposed to a new feature. I think it will be quick to fix if the right person looks at it 🙂 thanks chris
Steinwerks
Mentor

@al.whatmough @angelo.juras

Definitely need a fix!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report