Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a Team

50 REPLIES 50
SOLVED
Message 1 of 51
rssudhir01
9635 Views, 50 Replies

Unable to create a Team

Hai,

I am existing user of Autodesk . I have been using Autodesk Inventor for a while. I just installed the Fusion 360 and I wasn't able to create a Team. It indicated that i am a member of Team when i clicked on the top left corner of the team .

When i click on create a Team ,i get

" We couldn't find any teams that you might like to join based on your email address.
 If you know the name of a team you'd like to join, contact its administrator for an invitation. "

Please help me fix this

50 REPLIES 50
Message 2 of 51
Chetan.Bankar
in reply to: rssudhir01

Hi @rssudhir01,

Thanks for raising your query onto Autodesk Forum.

Sorry to hear that you are facing problem creating a Fusion Team. Can you please follow the steps below:

1. Close Fusion 360.
  2. Log out of Fusion Team on the web browser, if any.
  3. Use the following site to open a Fusion Team Hub: Fusion Team Sign Up.

I hope this will help you in creating your Fusion team (provided you don't have one already). Please feel free to write back to us if you need any further help.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan Bankar
Global Product Support
Submitting & Viewing Support Requests | Web Support | Phone Support
Message 3 of 51
rssudhir01
in reply to: Chetan.Bankar

I did log out of Fusion 360 and used the link you provided to create a team but after i enter my mail. It shows

"You seem to already be part of the Fusion Team[rssudhir01@gmail.com]

Sign in to view it."

Even after i sign in i can't create a team

Message 4 of 51
Chetan.Bankar

Hi @rssudhir01,

Sorry to hear that you are still facing the problem.

I have checked it at my end and Account with email ID 'rssudhir01@gmail.com' has it own team called 'gmail522922'. So you do already have a Fusion Team and there is no need to create a new. I will suggest you to try the following steps:

1. Login onto Fusion 360.
  2. Go to Data Panel on the left hand corner of Fusion 360 as shown in attached image.
  3. This will show you the Fusion team on which you are presently working and active.
  4. If you are a member of multiple team then you can switch the active team hub by clicking on the small arrow next to the Hub name in data panel and selecting it from the list.
  5. if you have any issue try logging off and login On Fusion 360 and see if it resolves the issue.

Fusion_Team.png

If you have any problem then please record a small video using Autodesk Screencast and upload here so that we can further help you in this.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan Bankar
Global Product Support
Message 5 of 51
rssudhir01

Yes it shows that i am part of the team but the team is created by default and I am an individual using the Fusion 360 and I have no idea how it was created and can neither leave or delete the team 

Message 6 of 51
Chetan.Bankar

Hi @rssudhir01

Thanks for the feedback. I have checked and found that this Fusion Team has been created back in Dec 2019 and you are the owner of this hub.

Presently we can't delete a team hub. Please refer the article "A360 Team: Deleting a Hub once created".

Autodesk Accounts are limited to owning a single team hub, single personal hub, and single drive hub at any given time. As you have already your own Fusion team you will not be able to create a new team hub. As you have your own Team hub already set I will suggest you to use the already existing Team hub for which you are owner of.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan Bankar
Global Product Support
Message 7 of 51
rssudhir01

Thanks for letting me know .

Message 8 of 51

Hello, I was not able to create a new team using the link provided. I tried to follow up steps later in the chain but still was not able to create a new team. Could you kindly direct me to the solution? Thank you for your time,

-Fusion User

Message 9 of 51
premmotgi09

premmotgi09_0-1668707294649.png

Am facing this problem not able to even select my team

Message 10 of 51

Same issue here.

Message 11 of 51
koen.reyniers
in reply to: premmotgi09

The same problem here
Message 12 of 51
sergy_lopez_21

Same issue.

sergy_lopez_21_1-1668707834577.png

Message 13 of 51
shanehoggatt

im having the issue to, forcing me to create a team, and even when I try to just come up that there was a problem and i cant make  one, at least its not just me having the issue, was ready for launching the computer out the window  :')

Message 14 of 51
dietrichvi

Same here
Message 15 of 51
devon.pucel

Also having this problem. It must be a larger issue because I was just logged in and using it with no problems.

Message 16 of 51
premmotgi09
in reply to: devon.pucel

yes there my college project am favong such **** issues
Message 17 of 51
igorpizetta

Same here.

Message 18 of 51
edo.muraro

@premmotgi09 even for me.. same issue

Message 19 of 51
astonyu

Same here!!!

Message 20 of 51
proximableu

Same here

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report