Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signed out of desktop error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bmiddleton_jpc_qld_edu_au
235 Views, 3 Replies

signed out of desktop error

I have a student who is continually going around in circles trying to run fusion, we have tried re-installing etc, but basically after starting fusion it asks for username and password, logs her in goes to fusion then immediately goes to screen "signed out of desktop error, attached is a screenshot

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@bmiddleton_jpc_qld_edu_au @This is certainly due to the student not having accepted the invite email. Can the student check if they got an email invite? If they have not then please have them go to login.autodesk360.com and resend the invite. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

My entire class has this same issue... Everyone already accepted Join in their email - I see my class on my end as having access to my Project Team. I tried resending the invitation to see if that would get them out of the loop - but they received nothing in their inbox on their end (my guess is because they've already Joined).  Any help on how to get out of this never-ending loop? Thank you!

Message 4 of 4

@larsonbHE46V Can you please direct message me a few email Ids that was used to create the account? I can look at the backend to see what is going on. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report