Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Korean Translation in Fusion 360 Hub

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
419 Views, 1 Reply

Korean Translation in Fusion 360 Hub

Hello, I just would like to suggest two things for the Design Reference section. There are "USES" and "USED IN" tabs, but they are all "사용". I feel that it may be better to distinguish them by "사용하는 설계" & "사용되는 설계" or "참조하는 설계" & "참조되는 설계" respectively. Therefore, I am suggesting:

"USES" : "사용하는 설계" or "참조하는 설계"

"USED IN": "사용되는 설계" or "사용되는 설계"

or simply "사용함" or "참조함" & "사용됨" or "사용됨".

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum, and I used Google to translate the post. 

"Hello, I just would like to suggest two things for the Design Reference section. There are "USES" and "USED IN" tabs, but they are all "ON". I feel that it may be better to distinguish them by "using design" & "used design" or "referencing design" & "referenced design" respectively. Therefore, I am suggesting:

"USES": "Design to use" or "Reference to design"
"USED IN": "Design used" or "Design used"

Or simply "Enabled" or "Referenced" & "Enabled" or "Enabled"."

This is a great suggestion, can you post it to our Idea board. That is where we capture ideas on new features as well as enhancements on existing features. Once posted, others can add comments and vote on it. That will give us an idea of what people would like to see in future versions of A360.

A360 Idea board:

Thanks again for your feedback and looking forward to seeing this in the Idea board.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report