Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading files from team web page doesn't work

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
FabLabAutodesk
323 Views, 5 Replies

Downloading files from team web page doesn't work

I'm on the web based team page for a project (that I created and own, so I have all the permissions). 

I can click on the download button, and I get a dropdown menu. I click on, "Fusion 360 Archive" - nothing happens. I've tried this on many different files in different folders and projects, straight up nothing happens. Downloading as .stp or whatever else seems to work (and I get an email), but not Fusion's own filetype. 

I can click into the file, even preview it on the web, just can't download it. 

I can even click on an entire folder, go through the same process, and I get a downloaded zipped folder - that is empty. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @FabLabAutodesk - thanks for reaching out and reporting this - we can see the issue and are actively looking into this.  I'll report back as soon as I have a status update regarding! 

As you stated, looks to be an issue when trying to generate as an archive file type.

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 3 of 6

To circle back, apologies on the delay - this had been addressed early AM March 25th.  Again, appreciate reaching out regarding so we could act on this quickly!

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 4 of 6

Gehet Nicht.😡 Schon seit Jahen.

Habe schon einmal alle Daten verlohren wege diesen Scheiß.

Alle datein Einzelnt zu sichern nicht möglich. 

Message 5 of 6

I recently encountered a frustrating issue while trying to download files from the web-based team page for my project. Although I have full permissions as the owner of the project, clicking on the https://tattooscale.com/ download button only brings up a dropdown menu. Specifically, when I select "Fusion 360 Archive," nothing happens. This problem persists across various files in different folders and projects, with no response when attempting to download files in Fusion 360's native file format. 

Message 6 of 6
Andy.Spivey
in reply to: tatoscal135

Hi tatoscal135, can you share the page with me?  (A direct DM is fine too) and I can see if I can help?  The URL listed in the post directs to a homepage and I'm not seeing where the share / download is listed. 

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report